Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Typography Poster

So after a conversation I had with my good friend Antonette, I decided to update my blog. A more realistic goal for me is about once a month, but I will continue to try updating this twice a week.

Since today was my Typography class I decided to add a little typography to my blog, infused with both infographic and poster elements. It's the perfect storm of design!

This huge poster shows a timetable of when some of the most popular fonts were invented and where they were created, LA and New York seem to dominate the USA scene, but I am hoping for UBalt to get on the map soon enough.

Here is a close-up, just in case you are too blind to read the above version of the poster.

1 comment:

  1. Haha good to see our conversation had an effect on your blog! Mine is still sad and empty. Maybe I'll work on that right now...

    ReplyDelete