Friday, October 22, 2010

New Painting


A friend in class asked me to throw this up so here it is. (Sorry about the poor quality, I didn't have the proper lighting so this is the best I could do with the glare.) So back in my previous life, I was a painter. Since college I had not even lifted a paint brush until about one month ago. With nothing in particular to paint I decided to go with zombies, I went out and bought a little 8"x12" canvas and tried out painting. Unfortunately I forgot the rule of fat over thin when it comes to oil paint and this painting is slowly dripping itself into nothingness, in some places you can see the colors running down already.
So all in all, I wish I could paint more but with time restraints that is out of the question, maybe after the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment