Friday, November 12, 2010

OMG Its A Poster!

So my brother turned me on to this website OMGPosters.com, and if I weren't already broke I would have to invest in some awesome artwork.  Most of the posters are collaborative works by an artist and a designer with amazing end results. Here are some pieces.



 
 I hate centered text and for some reason it will not let me switch to left align so I will keep this short and sweet.

These are only a few of the many examples they have on the site, all available for sale.  I chose the Rosie the Riveter card because we have been talking about her a lot in my other class.  Circa Survive has a bunch of cool posters on the site for their upcoming tour, which isn't surprising considering how art heavy their cd covers normally are.

The styles vary but almost all of the posters are extremely cool and I would love one for my room. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw that Heroes of Folk somewhere recently... it's killing me that I can't remember where. Great stuff on OMGPosters -- I too wish I had some money to spare.

    ReplyDelete