Friday, December 3, 2010

Movie Time! Part Two.

Ooooh, check the title, a part two! I wonder how many possible parts we may be getting out of this ordeal? Three? Twelve? Probably just this one.

So the last video did not reach the requirements for a blog show and tell post so I figured I would go above and beyond and show the greatest short movie in the history of movies.

Excited?

Pumped?

You Should Be.

Click Here to Make Your Brain Explode!

So the above link is for Tim Burton's short movie Vincent, a movie where a young boy wishes to be more like is idol, Vincent Price.  I figure it is relevant since my movie project is about Mr. Burton; and aside from his amazing art career, I recently found out that he has also made a few movies! So enjoy watching claymation at its finest, you earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment